Did You Know?
- We spend a third of our lives sleeping, and six-seven years of our lives dreaming.
- The Egyptians created the first dream dictionary in 1350 BC, called the Chester Beatty Papyrus.
- Our brains tend to be more active when we are asleep, than when we are awake.
Tapping the Wisdom of Your Night Dreams: Free One-Hour Talk (April 2nd, 7-8pm @ The Village Healing Centre, 240 Roncesvalles Ave)
Are you interested in the meaning of your dreams? These nightly messages of symbols, images, and metaphors have much to show us about how we are experiencing our lives and interacting with the world.
Brenda Bunting of Rainbow Energy Psychotherapy will be sharing her perspective with us at our next Village Wellness Talk on April 2nd (7-8pm). Brenda is a candidate of the Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts, a Qualifying Member of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists, and a Professional Member of the Canadian Art Therapy Association.
In this one-hour talk, Brenda will offer approaches to capture and decipher your dreams for greater personal awareness, and discuss questions such as:
- Where do dreams come from?
- How can we begin to understand our dreams?
- Why do we sometimes have recurring dreams?
- Can dreams be prophetic?
- Receive a write-up of the session by email.
- Win a book on dreams.
- Book one complimentary dream analysis session.
See You There!